Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wish list

When it comes to birthday wishes, everyone will have before hand had their wish list all think through their head and write it down some where hoping that one of this listed items will come true..

Well for me I only have one very simple wish in my list and I hope it could be met.. Everyone who reads my blog would have know who I will be referring to. But the fact that no one now knows that this blog is alive again and basically I am talking to my self on my own personal space where I write down all my happiness and sad stuff here.. So I'm the only person who I am writing to. That will be her.

My wish will be giving me that tiny litte chance for me to see her and have a very very very long hug!!! Yes I love hugs especially when it comes from someone who means alot to you.. Someone who can make you smile when she appears and accompany you when you are having the down period. Yes that is my wish. But a wish is just a wish.. It might not even come true at all
A wish is just a wish!

Jackson

No comments: