Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Random

Today my mum was so random when we were walking to the bus stop. "Boy your that girlfriend that time come to your house and bring you go hospital never come already ar?" I totally came to a silence. I do not know how to answer so I just kept walking she then later asked, "No more already is it? You don't want her huh!" I just kept walking an my bus came so I just board the bus.

Is not that I do not want to answer her question. Is that I do not know how to answer! I was thinking deep in my heart. Is not that I don't want her, is I can't have her no matter how hard I tried but everything just seems not right. In fact nothing seems right for me.. I think the problem lies with me and shall not blame others as there are no one to be blame. :-) well I guess that's life and it's unfair and it will never be fair. No matter what I still miss her!!!

Jackson

No comments: