Monday, June 30, 2008

21st Birthday

THANK YOU EVERYONE who did their best to come down on june 29 for my advance birthday party at aloha loyang pasir ris. it was a great day where all my family members and friends come together to help me celebrate, though i know comfirm will kena sabo and stuff but was the best night i ever had.

My biggest cake i ever had for the pass 20 years.



Taking pictures with all the "Babes" out there...haha all so scared of me sit until so far as if i got virus

Look at this isn't it obvious that she don't like me sit so far away from me...haha just kiddinghaha wear quite simple. don't want to wear so nice cuz i know comfirm something will happen the.
"4 Beauty" taking photo with the birthday boy.haha
another group picture with buddies of sec sch



Once again thank you everyone for all your presents.

No comments: